RDC Paving The Way Scholarship
RDC Paving believes in helping determined, persistent, and hard working students achieve their goals and dreams. Therefore, we created our Paving The Way Scholarship to help deserving young students get a head start on their education which will “pave the way” for a brighter future.
RDCPaving.com will award one (1) $500 scholarship to a lucky post-secondary student who exemplifies the qualities we’re looking for (see requirements below), as determined by our judges.
- The application deadline for the 2020 scholarship is October 15, 2020. RDCPaving.com will choose and announce a successful candidate by October 31, 2020.
- Any questions about our Paving The Way Scholarship can be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The scholarship award will be sent by check to the winning candidate’s college or university. Funds are to be applied to qualified college expenses (including tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board) for the current academic year.
- Applicant can be anyone who has been accepted to attend a technical school or approved post-secondary institution, including a high school senior, military member, or current post-secondary student.
- Applicant can be a full-time student or part-time student and must be able to prove they are a U.S. or Canadian citizen.
Essay & Video Requirements
- The university or college experience is both a challenging and rewarding one. In a 1000-word essay, explain why you want a career in your chosen industry and what you think it takes to be successful in this highly competitive and evolving world.
- Answers should include personal motivations and experiences that have led to your career choice, and what your plans are for the future.
- In addition to your essay, please include a link to a video of yourself explaining your answers. The video must be 5-10 minutes in length and should act as a supplement to your submitted essay. We know this can be challenging but simply discuss the key points in your essay and just be yourself.
- APPLY HERE
Scholarship Terms & Conditions
All submitted photos, videos, and/or essays must be original and completed by the applicant. Only one submission may be entered per student, per year. Duplicate entries will be disqualified and all scholarships are non-renewable.
By submitting an application to RDCPaving.com’s 2020 scholarship program, you certify that all the information you have provided is original, accurate, and complete.
The applicant automatically grants RDCPaving.com, its agents and/or representatives permission to:
- Use their name, photo, essay response, and award amount, if any, in announcements or articles (i.e. social media, newsletter, etc) issued by RDCPaving.com.
- Post the applicant’s name, college or university, and video and/or essay on RDCPaving.com’s website.
- Call and/or send information to the applicant regarding their application.
- Winners will be notified via email and announced publicly on this webpage.