The city of Round Rock has been through many transitions during its existence, evolving from a farming village to a bedroom community to an economic powerhouse with more than 133,000 residents. When Round Rockers need paving services, they often ask RDC Paving to supply them with asphalt sealcoating, concrete paving, asphalt paving, parking lot maintenance, asphalt milling, concrete repair, asphalt resurfacing, concrete wheel stops, parking lot striping, asphalt repair, asphalt crack repair, and driveway paving services.
What Is the History of Round Rock, Texas?
Evidence of human habitation dating back more than 10,500 years has been found in the area around Round Rock, and several Native American tribes were still living in what would become Williamson County when the first Anglo settlers arrived. A small community was established beside Brushy Creek in 1851, and the settlement was named Brushy. Three years later, the name was changed to Round Rock, a reference to a large rock in the creek at a crossing point. As an agricultural community, Round Rock grew slowly for more than a century, so the town had only about 2,800 residents in 1970. Within 10 years, the population jumped to 12,740, then reached almost 31,000 in 1990. The population nearly doubled between 1990 and 2000, then increased to 99,887 in 2010.
What Are the Paving Services That RDC Offers in Round Rock?
We offer a broad range of paving services to help customers repair, maintain, or construct their pavements.
- Asphalt Paving, Round Rock, TX: When properly installed, asphalt pavements are durable, aesthetically appealing, and economical.
- Asphalt Overlay, Round Rock, TX: Overlays consist of new layers of asphalt that are installed on top of existing pavements. An overlay will look and perform almost identically to a rebuilt pavement, but the cost of an overlay is much less.
- Driveway Paving, Round Rock, TX: Whether you just want a driveway to connect your garage to the street, a dramatic circular driveway, or something in between, we can help.
- Asphalt Repair, Round Rock, TX: Asphalt repairs include mending potholes, replacing areas of alligator cracking, and other restorative procedures that require more than crack sealing or filling.
- Asphalt Milling, Round Rock, TX: Most people associate asphalt milling with overlays, but milling has many other applications, including correcting certain drainage problems, smoothing pavement transitions, and cutting rumble strips in asphalt pavements.
- Asphalt Sealcoating, Round Rock, TX: If you want to protect both your pavement’s integrity and its appearance, an application of sealcoating every two or three years can help you achieve your goals.
- Asphalt Crack Repair, Round Rock, TX: Open cracks pose a serious threat to asphalt pavements. Water that leaks beneath the surface can weaken the base layers, resulting in costly repairs.
- Parking Lot Striping, Round Rock, TX: Pavement markings and line striping can make your parking lot safer and more orderly. A knowledgeable striping contractor can also advise you on any issues in your parking lot that put you in violation of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Parking Lot Maintenance, Round Rock, TX: An effective maintenance program can help you keep your parking lot pavement healthy, attractive, and safe. Procedures to consider include sealcoating, pavement marking and striping, crack repairs, regular cleanings, and the replacement of broken wheel stops or signs.
- Concrete Wheel Stops, Round Rock, TX: Wheel stops can help prevent drivers from encroaching on sidewalks, pulling through multiple parking spaces, or practicing unsafe driving maneuvers.
- Concrete Paving and Repair, Round Rock, TX: For some pavements, concrete’s strength and durability make it an ideal choice. We install and repair concrete pavements.
At RDC Paving, we are dedicated to helping every customer maximize the return on their paving investments. We have built an exemplary reputation for superior workmanship, exceptional customer service, and true professionalism. We offer free quotes, so complete the request form online, or, if you prefer, call 512-920-9155.