Situated a little more than 20 miles from downtown Austin, Kyle is one of the state’s fastest-growing cities, increasing in population from just over 28,000 in 2010 to almost 45,700 in 2020. Rapidly expanding cities tend to require new pavements and pavement maintenance to support their growth. RDC Paving is always happy to assist the people of Kyle whenever they need asphalt or concrete paving, asphalt crack repairs, concrete sidewalks, asphalt driveways, concrete parking lots, asphalt milling, concrete ramps, parking lot striping, asphalt overlays, ADA-compliant concrete, asphalt repairs, concrete wheel stops, asphalt sealcoating, concrete driveways, parking lot maintenance plans, or concrete repairs.
What Is the History of Kyle TX?
Kyle was founded in 1880 on land deeded to the railroad by David Moore and Fergus Kyle, in whose honor the town was named. By 1890, the population had grown to 779 residents, but the Great Depression dropped it to barely more than 600. With the completion of I-35, the town began to grow in earnest, partially spurred on by Austin’s growth, and the population increased to 1,023 in 1960, 1,629 in 1970, and 2,093 in 1980. In 2000, more than 5,300 people made their homes in Kyle, but by 2010, the town had grown to 28,016.
What Services Does RDC Paving Offer in Kyle TX?
We offer a full range of services to homeowners and commercial enterprises in Kyle, including the following.
- Asphalt Crack Repair: If you do not repair cracks in your asphalt pavement, the damage will continue to worsen, potentially resulting in a pavement that can no longer be used.
- Asphalt Driveway Paving: Asphalt paving is a common choice for constructing driveways in all types of neighborhoods as well as in rural settings.
- Asphalt Milling: From cutting rumble strips to preparing an asphalt pavement for an overlay, contractors can use precision milling to speed up the removal of asphalt paving.
- Asphalt Overlay : Overlaying is the technique of adding fresh asphalt on top of a properly prepared pavement to provide the appearance and functionality of a rebuilt pavement at a much lower cost.
- Asphalt Paving : If you need a parking lot, highway, or suburban street constructed economically and rapidly, asphalt paving can be the perfect choice for a durable, safe, visually appealing pavement.
- Asphalt Repair: For alligator cracking, potholes, and other pavement damage that cannot be addressed by crack sealing or filling, you need an asphalt repair to prevent the damage from worsening.
- Asphalt Sealcoating : It is impossible to overstate the importance of regular sealcoating applications for prolonging the life of an asphalt pavement, keeping it looking its best, and preventing costly or frequent repairs.
- Concrete ADA: If your property does not comply with the ADA, you could be risking your reputation as well as your financial position.
- Concrete Driveways: Concrete can be dyed or stamped to create a custom driveway that is unique, extremely long-lasting, and almost maintenance-free.
- Concrete Parking Lots : If you want a parking lot that can withstand heavy loads, can remain up to 20 degrees cooler than asphalt, and has the potential to last several decades with little or no maintenance, you might want to consider concrete.
- Concrete Paving and Repair: In addition to crack sealing and slab leveling, concrete repairs sometimes include the replacement of sections of concrete that have been forced out of their proper positions. Thus, concrete paving can include certain types of repairs as well as the construction of foundations, dumpster pads, truck scales, and swales.
- Concrete Ramps: Whether you want to allow trucks to back up flush with your warehouse floor, create a way for forklifts to move between elevations, or give people an easier way to access your building than climbing steps, a concrete ramp can provide the solution.
- Concrete Sidewalks: Unless a concrete sidewalk is damaged by overloading or tree roots, it can last for 50 years or more if it was properly designed and installed.
- Concrete Wheel Stops : Concrete wheel stops can help drivers park, prevent vehicles from striking buildings or other structures, and boost the curb appeal of your parking lot.
- Parking Lot Maintenance : Routine maintenance of your signs, wheel stops, and curbing can make your parking lot safer and more attractive, while sealcoating and crack repairs help you protect the health of your asphalt pavement.
- Parking Lot Striping : Visible, professionally applied lines and markings show drivers where and how to park, define no-parking zones, allow you to maximize the number of vehicles that can park in your lot, and help ensure your compliance with local codes and the ADA.
If you need any of the above pavement-related services, contact RDC Paving for exceptional work at competitive rates. We have built an exemplary reputation by consistently providing superior service and unparalleled workmanship. If you are interested in requesting a free quote, you can submit the online form, or you can give us a call at 512-920-9155.