The seat of the county that bears the same name, Bastrop lies on the banks of the Colorado River less than 35 miles from Austin. RDC Paving often provides businesses and residents in Bastrop with a variety of pavement-related services, including parking lot striping, concrete driveways, asphalt paving, concrete parking lots, asphalt milling, concrete ramps, asphalt driveways, ADA concrete, asphalt crack repairs, parking lot wheel stops, asphalt sealcoating, concrete repairs, asphalt overlays, parking lot maintenance, concrete sidewalks, and asphalt repairs.
What Is the History of Bastrop TX?
Around 1804, Spanish soldiers established a temporary fort at the location that would become the town of Bastrop. The town was named after Felipe Enrique Neri, Baron de Bastrop, who was actually a commoner from the Netherlands named Phillip Bogel wanted for embezzlement in his home country. The baron worked with Moses Austin and his son Stephen to help them obtain land grants. In 1827, approximately 100 families were brought to the site by Stephen Austin, and the new settlement was platted in 1832. In 1834, the town was renamed Mina, but after Texas gained its independence from Mexico, the town was officially incorporated as Bastrop in 1837. In 2020, the population was almost 9,700, an increase of 35.2% from 2010.
What Are the Services Provided by RDC Paving in Bastrop, TX?
We offer all of the services shown on the list below.
- Asphalt Crack Repair : Significant cracks are typically defined as being more than one-half inch deep or wide, and they should be repaired quickly so that water penetration does not cause additional damage.
- Asphalt Driveway Paving : The choice of paving material for a driveway is an important part of your long-term satisfaction with its performance, aesthetics, and durability. Asphalt has many advantages over paver bricks, concrete, and flagstones.
- Asphalt Milling : Skilled operators can use milling machines to grind off a tiny depth of asphalt paving or the entire pavement, up to and including the base. Milling is commonly used to create rumble strips, correct issues with transitions, or prepare a pavement for asphalt resurfacing.
- Asphalt Overlays : Sometimes referred to as resurfacing, an overlay installation can make a worn-out pavement look new again without the costs and inconvenience of a reconstruction.
- Asphalt Paving : Asphalt is a versatile and attractive choice for an extensive range of pavement types, including streets, golf cart paths, parking lots, and walking trails.
- Asphalt Repairs : Not all types of damage to an asphalt pavement can be repaired with a simple crack repair or sealcoating. For example, you will need an asphalt repair to take care of alligator cracking, and you will normally need an asphalt repair to mend potholes.
- Asphalt Sealcoating : If you want to avoid expensive or frequent repairs, you should schedule professional sealcoating services periodically. Sealcoating will also improve the appearance and safety of your pavement.
- Concrete ADA : The ADA has extremely specific rules regarding pavement surfaces, ramp slopes, and curb ramps, so you should not trust your ADA-compliant concrete to anyone who does not have a thorough understanding of the nuances of the regulations.
- Concrete Driveways : Selecting the right material for paving your driveway is a personal decision, but you should weigh the benefits of concrete, including is minimal maintenance requirements, its ability to support heavy loads, and its outstanding durability.
- Concrete Parking Lots : If you want a parking lot that will need very little maintenance and have an extremely long life, those two reasons can be sufficient to choose concrete. However, if you also need a parking lot for heavy vehicles or equipment, concrete can carry the load.
- Concrete Paving and Repairs : Foundations, floors, swales, building pads, patios, dumpster pads, and truck scales are just a few possible uses for concrete paving. Repairs typically include leveling, crack sealing, and replacement of severely damaged or misaligned sections.
- Concrete Ramps : Whether you are talking about people or forklifts, ramps are a highly efficient way to bridge the space between two planes of different heights.
- Concrete Sidewalks : Longevity, safety, and versatility are just a few reasons why so many municipal governments, industrial property owners, restaurants, and retailers choose to install concrete sidewalks.
- Concrete Wheel Stops : Help drivers determine whether their vehicles are parked correctly within spaces, discourage drivers from taking risky shortcuts, and make your parking lot more appealing by installing concrete wheel stops.
- Parking Lot Maintenance : Improve the safety of your parking lot, protect your pavement from damage, and enhance the curb appeal of your property by implementing a parking lot maintenance plan.
- Parking Lot Striping : If you want to provide the maximum number of parking spaces, improve the looks of your parking lot, comply with the ADA, and enhance safety, you want to make sure that your parking lot stripes and markings are crisp, visible, and undamaged.
If you need any of these services, contact us for a free quote by filling out the online request form. You can also call us at 512-920-9155. We are a well-respected paving company with a reputation for honesty, customer service, and craftsmanship.