Located 27 miles from Killeen, 34 miles from Waco, and 65 miles from Austin, Temple lies alongside I-35 near the Leon River. When this thriving city of more than 82,000 needs concrete or asphalt repairs, concrete sidewalks, asphalt paving, concrete parking lots, parking lot striping, asphalt milling, parking lot maintenance, ADA concrete, asphalt overlays, concrete ramps, asphalt crack repairs, concrete paving, sealcoating, asphalt driveway paving, concrete driveways, or parking lot wheel stops, RDC Paving is always ready to assist.
What Is the History of Temple TX?
Temple began its existence in 1881 when the railroad founded the town, naming it after Bernard Moore Temple, an official with the Santa Fe Railroad. The town was incorporated the following year. In its early days, Temple was something of a rough-and-rugged town with many saloons, tents, and shacks. In 1880, Temple had a population of approximately 4,000, and the town continued to grow steadily. Even the Great Depression had little impact on the town’s population, which was almost identical in 1930 and 1940. The proximity of Fort Hood has helped fuel Temple’s economy and its population growth, and the town grew from 33,431 in 1970 to 42,483 in 1980. Today, the population exceeds 82,000.
What Services Can RDC Paving Provide in Temple TX?
We can deliver any of the following services to residential and commercial customers in Temple.
- Asphalt Crack Repair: Seal or fill significant cracks as quickly as possible to prevent additional damage, including the erosion of the supporting foundation layers.
- Asphalt Driveway Paving: Although asphalt is a perfect paving material for a driveway in any location, it is especially well-suited for long, sweeping driveways in upscale communities and rural locations.
- Asphalt Milling: Whether your contractor needs to remove a couple of inches of pavement to install an overlay, cut rumble strips on the shoulders of highways in your county, or remove all courses of an existing pavement, a milling machine can speed up the process.
- Asphalt Overlay: If the foundation of a worn-out pavement is substantially stable, an asphalt overlay can be a faster and less expensive alternative to removing and rebuilding it.
- Asphalt Paving: Asphalt is an extremely versatile paving material, so it is suitable for virtually all types of pavements, including rural highways, busy metropolitan boulevards, subdivision streets, parking lots, and walking trails.
- Asphalt Repair: If you have patches of alligatored asphalt, potholes, or similar damage that typical crack repair techniques cannot remedy, ask about a cost-effective asphalt repair before the damage becomes more extensive.
- Asphalt Sealcoating: Block UV rays, enhance your pavement’s natural resistance to water, and protect your pavement against petroleum-based vehicle fluids with cost-effective asphalt sealcoating.
- Concrete ADA: Bring your sidewalks, curbs, and parking lot into compliance with the ADA by choosing concrete for your access and curb ramps.
- Concrete Driveways: Whether you leave the concrete its natural color or dye it, you can create a long-lasting, strong, and attractive driveway that requires virtually no maintenance.
- Concrete Parking Lots: Concrete is a good choice for parking lots of all types and sizes, but it is especially ideal if your lot will need to support heavy loads or a high volume of vehicles.
- Concrete Paving and Repair: Repair or replace damaged slabs to eliminate safety hazards. Choose concrete paving for areas that will bear heavy loads, including the areas around truck scales, dumpsters, diesel pumps, and similar locations.
- Concrete Ramps: Ramps make it easier for people to move between points that are at different heights, but they can also be critical features at loading docks.
- Concrete Sidewalks: In Texas, concrete is the leading paving material for public sidewalks in small towns and large cities as well as on college campuses, in shopping centers, and around healthcare facilities.
- Concrete Wheel Stops: Concrete wheel stops can serve a variety of purposes, including helping to prevent accidental vehicle incursions, assisting drivers while parking, and discouraging unsafe driving practices.
- Parking Lot Maintenance: A well-defined, professionally executed maintenance program can help you get more years from your pavement, reduce your lifetime costs, and provide your visitors with a safe, welcoming environment to park their cars.
- Parking Lot Striping: Repaint your parking lot striping once the paint has lost more than about 25% of its original visibility to help keep your lot ADA-compliant, safe, and attractive.
When you need paving services in Temple, think RDC Paving. We have an impeccable reputation for quality workmanship and superior customer service. We would be happy to provide you with a free quote; just call 512-920-9155 or complete the online form to submit your request.