With great schools, easy access to Austin, and a stable economic base, it is not surprising that Taylor continues to attract new residents and businesses. It is also not surprising that RDC Paving frequently provides asphalt services, including asphalt paving, crack repairs, milling, sealcoating, pothole repairs, overlays, and driveway paving; concrete services, including repairs, concrete paving, wheel stops, and the construction of concrete ramps, sidewalks, parking lots, driveways, and ADA-compliant features; and parking lot maintenance and striping.
What Is the History of Taylor TX?
Like many towns in Williamson County, the arrival of the railroad coincided with the founding of the city in 1876. Originally named Taylorsvile in honor of a railroad official, the name was changed in 1892. Within two years of its founding, Taylor had approximately 1,000 residents as well as 32 businesses. In 1879, a fire destroyed 29 of the 32 businesses, but town recovered quickly, constructing buildings that were more substantial. Official incorporation occurred in 1882, and the population swelled to almost 2,600 by 1890. In the intervening years, population growth has been steady but comparatively slow. In 1950, the population barely exceeded 9,000, and it did not reach five digits until 1980 when it exceeded 10,600. In 2020, the population was 16,267.
What Are the Services Offered by RDC Paving In Taylor TX?
We offer all of the services shown on the following list to homeowners and businesses in Taylor.
- Asphalt Crack Repair: Any crack that is greater than approximately a quarter of an inch in width or depth should be repaired quickly to prevent water penetration that can inflict costly damage.
- Asphalt Driveway Paving: An asphalt driveway can be an excellent way to enhance your curb appeal quickly and at an economical price.
- Asphalt Milling: Milling machines are typically used when preparing a pavement to accept an overlay, but they can also correct certain pavement imperfections and drainage issues.
- Asphalt Overlay: An overlay can be a cost-effective alternative to a reconstruction. With proper maintenance, you could potentially install overlays for many decades before you need to rebuild your pavement.
- Asphalt Paving: Asphalt paving has been used all across America for decades to construct attractive, comparatively inexpensive, durable pavements of all types.
- Asphalt Repair: Most forms of asphalt repair involve some type of patching procedure to prevent additional and potentially serious damage.
- Asphalt Sealcoating: Sealcoating is the most economical and most effective way to ensure a long life for your asphalt pavement, and it will also enhance its appearance.
- Concrete ADA: Compliance with the ADA is vital if you want to avoid potential lawsuits or fines. Many ADA-compliant parking lot features are made from concrete.
- Concrete Driveways: Whether you want a unique driveway, or you want one that will potentially last for the rest of your life, you might want to consider a concrete driveway.
- Concrete Parking Lots: Although concrete is suitable for all types of parking lots, it is especially well-suited for lots that support tractor-trailers or heavy construction equipment.
- Concrete Paving and Repair: Concrete paving can be your best option for everything from dumpster pads to gutters. Concrete repairs can eliminate or mitigate the chances of damaged vehicles or injured pedestrians.
- Concrete Ramps: Whether you want to offer people an alternative to stairs when accessing your building, need to provide a travel path for forklifts, or want to allow trucks to back up to your loading dock, concrete ramps could be the right solution.
- Concrete Sidewalks: In Central Texas, concrete is the most widely used material for sidewalks in shopping centers, major cities, quiet suburbs, and healthcare facilities.
- Concrete Wheel Stops: Wheel stops help maintain order in your parking lot, help drivers position their vehicles, and help improve the parking lot’s visual appeal.
- Parking Lot Maintenance: An expertly maintained parking lot will be safer, last longer, and look better than a neglected one. Crack repairs, line striping, and sealcoating are just some of the procedures to include in your plan.
- Parking Lot Striping: If you want to meet federal and local requirements, enhance the appearance of your parking lot, and make your lot safer, you need neat, intact, and high-visibility lines and markings.
At RDC Paving, we are committed to consistently providing our clients with exceptional results and extraordinary service. Our employees are among the best in the industry, and we are justifiably proud of them. If you are interested in a free quote, call our Hutto headquarters at 512-920-9155, or you can submit your request by completing the online form.