Situated approximately 34 miles from San Antonio, New Braunfels lies mostly in Comal County and is its seat, but some of the town lies in Guadalupe County. In 2021, the population of New Braunfels was estimated to be almost 99,000, more than four times what it was in 1980. During the decade beginning in 2010, it was the nation’s third-fastest-growing city. When the businesses and residents of New Braunfels need asphalt driveways, parking lot maintenance, asphalt paving, asphalt repairs, concrete driveways, asphalt overlays, concrete paving and repair, asphalt milling, concrete wheel stops, asphalt sealcoating, concrete ramps, asphalt crack repairs, concrete parking lots, concrete ADA services, parking lot striping, or concrete sidewalks, RDC Paving is often asked to assist them.
What Is the History of New Braunfels TX?
New Braunfels was founded in 1845 on land purchased by Prince Carl of Solms-Braunfels, who named the town after his home in Germany. Prince Carl was the leader of the Mainzer Adelsverein, a society of noblemen whose goal was to found a new German settlement in Texas. Originally, the settlement was to be between the Colorado and Llano rivers on land that was part of the Fisher-Miller Land Grant. However, Prince Carl and the other noblemen running the Adelsverein had virtually no experience with finances or logistics, so the first settlers would not be unable to travel further inland, plant crops, and build homes before the arrival of winter. About halfway between the land grant and Indianola, the settlers took the advice of John Coffee Hays and halted their journey. Prince Carl purchased land from Rafael and Maria Garza to found what he considered a way station, and the town of New Braunfels was born. The settlers faced some very trying times, and a disillusioned Prince Carl soon returned to Germany. Despite the problems, New Braunfels survived, becoming the state’s fourth-largest city by 1850.
What Services Do You Offer in New Braunfels TX?
We provide many types of paving services to government agencies, homeowners, and commercial enterprises in New Braunfels.
- Asphalt Crack Repair: Cracks can lead to costly damage that can shorten the life of your pavement.
- Asphalt Driveway Paving: Installation speed, economical price, and curb appeal are just a few to install an asphalt driveway.
- Asphalt Milling: Milling machines are versatile pieces of equipment that can handle a wide range of situations requiring removing, repairing, or adjusting an asphalt pavement.
- Asphalt Overlay: An overlay is the placement of fresh asphalt over an existing pavement. The procedure is typically combined with asphalt milling to keep the depth of the pavement consistent.
- Asphalt Paving: Comparatively inexpensive and rapid to install, asphalt paving is a popular choice for parking lots, roadways, golf cart paths, and many other pavements.
- Asphalt Repair: Although there are other techniques that can be used, asphalt repairs typically involve the removal of some or all of the asphalt courses before installing new asphalt.
- Asphalt Sealcoating: Remarkably inexpensive sealcoating applications are highly effective at protecting asphalt pavements as well as enhancing their appearance.
- Concrete ADA: Failure to comply with the ADA can have serious consequences. Concrete is an ideal material for constructing ADA-compliant curb ramps and access ramps.
- Concrete Driveways: With proper care, a concrete driveway can potentially last for half a century or more.
- Concrete Parking Lots: For parking lots that support extremely high volumes of traffic, or that are extensively used by heavyweight vehicles, concrete is often the best choice.
- Concrete Paving and Repair: Broken, misaligned, or cracked concrete slabs should be repaired to eliminate hazards. In some cases, removing and replacing the damaged slab is the best solution.
- Concrete Ramps: Depending on your needs, ramps can be labor-saving additions, provide a travel path for forklifts, or give people an alternative to stairs.
- Concrete Sidewalks: Concrete sidewalks are pretty much the standard throughout Central Texas because they are long-lasting and nearly maintenance-free.
- Concrete Wheel Stops: Wheel stops can enhance the visual appeal of a parking lot, but they make a significant contribution to safety as well.
- Parking Lot Maintenance: Pavement markings, asphalt crack repairs, line striping, asphalt sealcoating, and the replacement of damaged signs and wheel stops are a few things that are commonly included in a parking lot maintenance plan.
- Parking Lot Striping: Professional parking lot striping can help you attract customers or tenants, enhance your curb appeal, and contribute to achieving complete compliance with federal and local regulations.
Let RDC Paving Help With Your Asphalt Paving Needs in New Braunfels, TX
RDC Paving is a well-respected, locally owned company serving New Braunfels with the services on the above list. We are known for our dependability, professionalism, workmanship, service, and integrity. We would be happy to provide you with a free quote if you will send us your information by submitting our online request form. If you prefer, you can also reach us by phone by calling 512-920-9155.