Situated less than 15 miles from Austin on the shores of Lake Travis, many residents of Lakeway feel that they have the benefits of resort living without the inconvenience of having to drive long distances to enjoy the benefits of a large city. When they need concrete parking lots, sidewalks, asphalt paving, concrete ramps, parking lot maintenance, asphalt milling, ADA concrete, parking lot striping, asphalt overlays, driveway paving, asphalt repair, wheel stops, sealcoating, asphalt crack repairs, or concrete paving, people in Lakeway often request the services of RDC Paving.
What Is the History of Lakeway TX?
Lakeway began as a resort in the early 1960s when three Houston businessmen purchased land to build a hotel and resort. When the Lakeway Inn opened in the summer of 1963, it rapidly proved to be a popular destination for tourists and vacationers. Within a matter of months, land sales for residential development began, and about 300 homes were constructed between 1963 and 1971. Voters chose to incorporate in 1974, and Lakeway was officially born. In 1980, fewer than 800 people resided in Lakeway, but that number more than quadrupled to 4,044 in 1990. Today, Lakeway is home to approximately 20,000 people.
What Services Does RDC Paving Offer in Lakeway TX?
We offer all the pavement-related services that the people of Lakeway are likely to need, including those on the following list.
- Asphalt Paving, Lakeway TX: When you need a visually appealing pavement that is faster and less expensive to install than concrete, you should consider asphalt paving.
- Asphalt Overlay, Lakeway TX: Aged, worn-out, unattractive pavements do not always require a complete reconstruction. Overlays can often renovate a pavement so thoroughly that few people will know that you resurfaced your pavement instead of rebuilding it.
- Asphalt Driveway Paving, Lakeway TX: Durable, attractive, and economical asphalt paving can provide you with a driveway you can actually use several days sooner than would be possible with concrete paving.
- Asphalt Repair, Lakeway TX: Mending potholes, replacing alligatored asphalt, and correcting certain drainage problems could all be considered asphalt repairs.
- Asphalt Milling, Lakeway TX: Milling is an extremely useful technique that can remove as much or as little of an existing asphalt pavement as the job requires.
- Asphalt Sealcoating, Lakeway TX: Although relatively inexpensive, sealcoating provides amazing protection for asphalt pavements, and it also makes them more attractive.
- Asphalt Crack Repair, Lakeway TX: Cracks can spell doom for an asphalt pavement if they are not repaired before water infiltration destabilizes and weakens the foundation that supports the pavement.
- Parking Lot Striping, Lakeway TX: Complying with the ADA, enhancing safety in your parking lot, and visually assuring visitors that you care about them are just a few reasons to make sure that your line striping and markings are undamaged, visible, and neat.
- Parking Lot Maintenance, Lakeway TX: Routine maintenance can help you extend the life of your pavement, enhance your property’s aesthetic appeal, and improve safety for both drivers and pedestrians.
- Concrete Curbs, Lakeway TX: Show visitors where and how you want them to park, discourage unsafe driving practices, and improve your curb appeal with correctly placed, properly maintained wheel stops.
- Concrete Paving and Repair, Lakeway TX: Although concrete pavements can potentially last 50 years or more, slabs sometimes need to be replaced or leveled. New concrete paving is the perfect choice for a wide range of applications, including dumpster pads and foundations.
- Concrete Sidewalks, Lakeway TX: Concrete has been the go-to paving material for sidewalks almost as long as Americans have been building them. There are sidewalks in Texas that have been in service for more than 80 years and are still going strong.
- Concrete Parking Lots, Lakeway TX: Concrete parking lots can be constructed for any type of use, but they are especially great for truck stops, warehouses, transportation hubs, and other locations that support high numbers of heavy vehicles.
- Concrete Ramps, Lakeway TX: Whether you need ramps for pedestrians, trucks, hand carts, or forklifts, you cannot go wrong with strong, durable, safe concrete.
- Concrete Driveways, Lakeway TX: In addition to being strong and durable, concrete can be dyed and stamped to mimic the appearance of bricks, flagstones, or other pavements to create a unique look for your driveway.
- Concrete ADA, Lakeway TX: Concrete is the most popular paving material for many ADA-compliant features, including building access ramps and curb ramps.
Let RDC Paving Help With Your Asphalt Paving Needs in Lakeway, TX
If you need any of the above services, you can trust RDC Paving to deliver work of the highest quality in a professional, customer-centric manner. You can request a free quote online by completing our form, or you can contact us by phone at 512-920-9155.