As a town grows in population, the growth attracts new businesses as well as new residents. To support the growth, new pavements of various types are needed. At RDC Paving, we are honored to offer commercial and residential property owners in Georgetown an extensive list of paving services, including concrete and asphalt paving, parking lot striping, asphalt and concrete repairs, parking lot maintenance, asphalt milling, concrete wheel stops, asphalt sealcoating, driveway paving, asphalt overlays, and asphalt crack repairs.
What Is Georgetown’s History?
In prehistoric times, people belonging to the Clovis culture inhabited the area around Georgetown at least 11,000 years ago. Moving forward to historical times, the area was home to various Native American tribes, including the Tonkawa, Kiowa, and Tawakoni. Swedish and American settlers began arriving in the 1800s, and one of these early settlers, George Washington Glasscock, donated the land on which the new town was built and named in his honor. When Williamson County was created in 1848, Georgetown became the seat of the newly formed county. The town’s economy was primarily reliant on agriculture well into the 20th century, and cotton dominated the area’s crops. The railroad began contributing to Georgetown’s growth after it arrived in 1878. In 1870, fewer than 500 people made their homes in Georgetown, but the town had more than 2,400 residents in 1890. For the next century, population growth was relatively stable and slow, reaching 9,468 in 1980. Two decades later, the population was 28,339, and current estimates indicate that approximately 80,000 people reside within the city limits of Georgetown.
What Are the Services Offered by RDC Paving in Georgetown, Texas?
We offer the following services to organizations, homeowners, and commercial property owners and managers in Georgetown.
- Asphalt Paving, Georgetown, TX: Whatever the pavement’s size and intended use might be, a long-lasting, attractive asphalt pavement requires an experienced asphalt paving contractor with the right crew, equipment, and skills.
- Asphalt Overlay, Georgetown, TX: Many property owners are surprised to learn that an asphalt overlay can give them the functionality and looks of a reconstructed pavement without the costs associated with a reconstruction.
- Asphalt Driveway Paving, Georgetown, TX: Your driveway plays a role in your enjoyment of your home as well as your property values and curb appeal.
- Asphalt Repair, Georgetown, TX: If your pavement has potholes, alligator cracking, or other damage that cannot be handled with a crack repair, you probably need a repair service known as asphalt patching.
- Asphalt Milling, Georgetown, TX: To remove a few millimeters of pavement for an overlay, grind away the entire pavement, or eliminate certain drainage issues, asphalt milling may be a fast, economical solution.
- Asphalt Sealcoating, Georgetown, TX: If you want your asphalt pavement to last, you should consider having us sealcoat it periodically. In addition to protecting against damage, sealcoating also improves the pavement’s appearance.
- Asphalt Crack Repair, Georgetown, TX: Cracks tend to grow, spawning more cracks as well as potholes. Water entering through pavement breaks weakens the supporting foundation, leading to more potholes and alligator cracking.
- Parking Lot Striping, Georgetown, TX: Professional parking lot striping can help ensure legal compliance, enhance safety, and make your business more attractive to customers or tenants.
- Parking Lot Maintenance, Georgetown, TX: Parking lot maintenance is an essential part of ensuring a long, healthy life for your pavement. Depending on your parking lot, you should consider adding pavement sweeping and cleaning, crack repairs, sealcoating, sign repairs, striping and marking, wheel stop replacement or repair, and asphalt repairs to your list of maintenance tasks.
- Concrete Curbs, Georgetown, TX: Concrete curbs and wheel stops help drivers position their vehicles within a parking space. They also help discourage potentially dangerous actions, including pulling through parking spaces and cutting across parking aisles.
- Concrete Paving and Repair, Georgetown, TX: Whether you want a traditional dumpster pad, a paved area with a distinctive finish, or another type of concrete pavement, we can help. We can also repair uplifted, cracked, misaligned, damaged, or unsafe concrete slabs.
Let RDC Paving Help With Your Asphalt Paving Needs in Georgetown, TX
When you need superior craftsmanship and exceptional customer service at competitive rates, turn to RDC Paving for assistance. We have an exemplary reputation and impeccable references. If you are interested in a free, no-obligation quote, or if you want to learn more about our services, give us a call at 512-920-9155, or, if you prefer, you can use our form to submit your request.