With a population that more than doubled between 2010 and 2020, Buda has become one of the fastest growing suburbs of Austin. The rapid expansion means that paving services have been in high demand in recent years. When Budans need asphalt paving, concrete parking lots, asphalt overlays, concrete sidewalks, asphalt sealcoating, concrete ramps, parking lot striping, asphalt milling, concrete wheel stops, asphalt repairs, concrete ADA features, asphalt driveways, concrete paving and repair, parking lot maintenance, asphalt crack repairs, or concrete driveways, they often turn to the experts at RDC Paving.
What Is the History of Buda, Texas?
Buda is one of the many Texas towns that sprang up in the 1880s when the railroads extended their routes. For Buda, the year was 1881, and the railroad was the International-Great Northern Railroad, which would be the town’s lifeblood for several decades. The source of the town’s current name is unclear, but the town was named Du Pre when it was founded. In 1887, postal officials found that a town of the same name already existed in Texas, so the residents renamed their town Buda. Buda was incorporated in 1948, at which time there were fewer than 500 residents. For decades, the population grew slowly, reaching 597 in 1980. Spurred by the explosive growth of Austin, Buda’s population was almost 1,800 in 1990, then grew to more than 2,400 by 2000. In 2010, the population was almost 7,300, and it exceeded 15,100 in 2020.
What Services Does RDC Paving Provide in Buda, Texas?
We can help Budans with virtually any asphalt or concrete paving, repair, or maintenance procedure they might need, including those on the following list.
- Asphalt Paving : Asphalt paving can be an economical way to construct visually appealing pavements of many types, including parking lots, city streets, and nature trails.
- Asphalt Overlay : An asphalt overlay can provide you with the functionality and appearance of a new pavement at a fraction of the cost.
- Asphalt Driveway Paving : Asphalt’s rich color and smooth surface make it an ideal choice for paving driveways.
- Asphalt Repair : From mending a pothole to replacing a patch of alligatored asphalt, timely repairs are vital to the longevity of your asphalt pavement.
- Asphalt Milling : This technique is a fast, economical way to grind away a precise depth of asphalt paving. Although commonly used as part of an overlay installation, milling can correct some drainage issues, create rumble strips, or eliminate many pavement bumps or rough transitions.
- Asphalt Sealcoating : Extremely economical sealcoating can protect your asphalt pavement from damage as well as enhance its appearance.
- Asphalt Crack Repair : The prompt repair of cracks is essential for the prevention of water infiltration that can lead to a severely damaged foundation that may be irreparable.
- Parking Lot Striping : Neat, clean, and undamaged stripes and pavement markings enhance safety, help satisfy compliance with the ADA, boost your curb appeal, and help assure visitors that they and their vehicles will be secure in your parking lot.
- Parking Lot Maintenance : A comprehensive maintenance plan for your parking lot could include striping, sealcoating, pavement markings, sign replacement, repairs, wheel stop replacement, and other routine procedures.
- Concrete Wheel Stops : Properly installed wheel stops help drivers park within their spaces, but they also help deter drivers from executing risky maneuvers.
- Concrete Paving and Repair : Concrete is an ideal paving choice for dumpster pads, loading docks, and other applications that involve heavy loads. Concrete repair can include crack repairs, leveling, or slab replacements.
- Concrete Sidewalks : From municipalities to shopping centers, concrete is the paving material they choose the most often for sidewalks in Central Texas.
- Concrete Parking Lots : Although more expensive than asphalt, concrete is often superior for parking lots that support high volumes of heavyweight vehicles.
- Concrete Ramps : Ramps are an excellent way to reduce the effort needed to move loads between points with different elevations.
- Concrete Driveways : Concrete driveways are long-lasting and nearly maintenance-free, but they can also be made uniquely your own through stamping and dyeing.
- Concrete ADA : Compliance with the ADA is essential if you want to avoid potential lawsuits or fines, but it also helps you foster goodwill among your customers, employees, tenants, and community. Concrete is an outstanding paving material that can help you ensure your compliance.
Let RDC Paving Help With Your Asphalt Paving Needs in Buda, TX
If we can assist you with any of the above services, request a free quote by either filling out our online form or calling 512-920-9155. We have an exemplary reputation for craftsmanship, service, and honesty.