Whether they choose to participate in water sports, picnic in one of the city’s 13 parks, or browse the shops in the city’s charming downtown area, people in Belton can always find something interesting to do. When the people in the city that is the seat of Bell County require help to construct, repair, or maintain their pavements, they often ask RDC Paving to provide their sealcoating, asphalt paving, concrete repairs, concrete paving, asphalt overlays, asphalt crack repairs, concrete and asphalt driveways, asphalt milling, concrete ramps, asphalt repairs, concrete sidewalks, parking lot striping, concrete wheel stops, concrete parking lots, parking lot maintenance, and ADA concrete services.
What Is the History of Belton TX?
More than 7,500 years prior to the arrival of Europeans, the area around Belton was home to numerous Native American tribes, including the Tonkawa, Comanche, Lipan Apache, Nadaco, Waco, and Kiowa. The settlement that would become Belton was founded in 1850 and given the name of Nolanville, but it became Belton a year later when it was named as the seat of the newly created Bell County. The population was approximately 300 in 1860, and, despite having lost to Temple in the competition to bring the railroad to town, Belton continued to prosper. In 1928, Belton had a population of around 6,500, but the Great Depression took a heavy toll, reducing the population to fewer than 3,800 just three years later. The opening of Fort Hood in 1942 helped the town recover, and the population rebounded to more than 6,200 by 1950. Since then, the population has continued to grow, exceeding 23,000 in 2020.
What Are the Services RDC Paving Offers in Belton TX?
We offer virtually any asphalt or concrete service that the businesses and homeowners in Belton might need, including all of the following.
- Asphalt Paving : Asphalt did not become the most widely used paving material in North America without providing numerous benefits, including an economical price, attractive appearance, and speedy installation.
- Asphalt Overlays : Before you sign a contract to have your existing pavement ripped out and rebuilt, see whether it could be renovated with an asphalt overlay for a fraction of the cost.
- Asphalt Driveway Paving : Beautiful, economical asphalt paving can provide you with a long-lasting driveway in record time.
- Asphalt Repair : Repair damaged asphalt quickly with an asphalt patch to prevent additional damage and eliminate potential hazards.
- Asphalt Milling : Milling is a fast and economical way to remove a few centimeters of asphalt paving or an entire depth of pavement.
- Asphalt Sealcoating : Highly effective and economical sealcoating applications can often more than double the useful life of an asphalt pavement.
- Asphalt Crack Repair : Timely crack repairs prevent the extensive damage that can be caused if water reaches and erodes the pavement’s base layers.
- Parking Lot Striping : To make your parking lot safer, more attractive, and legally compliant, you need stripes and markings that are neat, visible, and intact.
- Parking Lot Maintenance : Striping, crack repairs, sign replacements, sealcoating, and other routine parking lot maintenance can improve safety as well as curb appeal.
- Concrete Wheel Stops : Help drivers position their vehicles, prevent incursions, and discourage risky driving practices with concrete wheel stops.
- Concrete Paving and Repair : Concrete paving is normally the go-to choice for dumpster pads, loading docks, truck scales, foundations, and other pavements that need to support heavy vehicles. Concrete repairs can prevent damage from snowballing, eliminate tripping hazards, or ensure adequate drainage of the pavement.
- Concrete Sidewalks : When properly engineered, concrete sidewalks can last for more than 50 years before they must be rebuilt.
- Concrete Parking Lots : Construction equipment, tractor-trailers, and buses need parking lots that are capable of bearing the weight without destroying the pavement, so concrete is an ideal choice. However, concrete is also an excellent choice for parking lots that only support lightweight vehicles.
- Concrete Ramps : Whether used by pedestrians or motorized vehicles, ramps reduce the effort required to travel between different elevations.
- Concrete Driveways : If you need to park an RV, boat, or just a couple of compact cars, a concrete driveway can provide you with numerous options to make your driveway uniquely yours.
- Concrete ADA : Concrete is an essential material to help you ensure that your property is in full compliance with the ADA as well as local building and fire codes.
When you need exceptional work at competitive rates, contact RDC Paving. We have an impeccable reputation for craftsmanship, professionalism, customer service, and dependability. If you wish to receive a free quote, you can either call 512-920-9155 or submit the online request form.