If there’s one thing any property owner should know about asphalt repair it’s that an asphalt patch job is not an asphalt repair. This is a really important distinction to understand if you live in the Greater Austin, TX area.
Our weather is tough on asphalt. Rain and UV radiation will eventually compromise a poorly maintained or constructed asphalt surface, and the inevitable result will be cracks, surface erosion, potholes, fissures and crumbling.
If you live in Round Rock, Cedar Park, Georgetown, San Marcos, Pflugerville and Leander, any paving you have outside is going to be under constant stress, so sooner or later asphalt repair is going to be an important option to consider.
Here’s the thing though! Simply patching any of these kinds of asphalt damage won’t repair the paving. In fact, a badly done asphalt patch job can make the problem worse. As little as weeks down the line, patched asphalt will begin to degrade again, sometimes even faster than before.
Here’s How RDC Paving Is Different in Austin, TX
It’s simple, really. We don’t fix the surface problem until we’ve figured out and resolved the underlying issue. Those quick and superficial fixes don’t fly with RDC Paving. They waste your money and everyone’s time!
Work with RDC Paving, and the first thing we’ll do for you is carry out a full site inspection. This is a free service we offer and we think it’s essential because our goal is to find what’s causing your asphalt damage before we tell you what we can do to fix it.
- If roots are creeping into the sub-layer of asphalt, we’ll identify where and devise a complete asphalt repair solution.
- If tiny cracks in the outer layer are opening up a channel for rain and foreign materials to seep down into the substrate, we’ll locate those and figure out an asphalt sealing approach which “stops the rot.”
- If heavy vehicle traffic is causing crumbling or structural damage, our site inspector will find out where your asphalt weak points are and address those structural concerns.
Then, and only then will we get down to the business of restoring your asphalt’s appearance!
You may not immediately notice the difference, but six months from now, a patch job by a poorly trained generalist paving contractor will already be deteriorating. Our asphalt repairs will still be going strong.
And Here’s The Bottom Line:
We Make The Whole Process EASY For You!
The point is, you shouldn’t have to know what you need to get the repair done. You shouldn’t have to worry if the repair you’re getting is a superficial patch job or the real deal. You should be able to just point us at the problem and relax, knowing your asphalt paving is in good hands.
That’s what RDC Paving can do for you. We fix your asphalt paving the right way, so you can tick it off your to-do list and move on to the fun stuff.
Let RDC Paving Help With Your Asphalt Repairs Needs in Austin, TX
- Prevent water infiltration
- Minimize crack expansion
- Extend the life of your pavement
- Enhance the appearance of your asphalt surface